In today’s world, consumers are always looking for ways to save money while shopping. With so many retailers vying for their business, stores need to offer competitive pricing to stay ahead of the game. Best Buy and Microcenter are two of the biggest electronics retailers in the United States. However, when it comes to pricing, do they offer similar deals? In this article, we will explore whether Best Buy matches Microcenter’s prices.
Does Best Buy Price Match Microcenter?
Yes, Best Buy does offer price matching with Mircrocenter’s prices. But as Best Buy operates through offline and online mediums, Best Buy’s price match policy covers purchases made through both mediums differently. Let’s check out how the price match policy works in both scenarios.
Does Best Buy offer Price Matching with Microcenter on In-Store (Offline) Purchases?
Yes, Best Buy offers price matches with micro center prices and prices listed on its price if there’s a Mircrocenter store within a 25-mile radius of the Best Buy store.
Does Best Buy offer Price Matching with Microcenter on Online Purchases?
If you have purchased something through BestBuy’s Online Store then your purchase won’t be eligible for a price match with Microcenter as it only price matches certain major online competitors like Amazon, Dell, HP, etc.
How to get your Best Buy purchase Price Matched with Mircrocenter?
As mentioned above, only in-store purchases made at Best Buy are eligible for a price match with Microcenter’s prices. So to get your purchase price matched, you have to go to your nearest Best Buy store with proof of lower prices ( Physical Ads and Live Prices listed on Micro Center’s Website) within 15 days of purchase. Then In-Store Executive will check if it fulfills the terms and conditions or not. If yes, then you’ll get the difference amount in form of a discount coupon/ gift card.
What are the requirements to get your Best Buy purchase Price Matched with microcenter?
To get your Best Buy purchase price matched with prices listed in Microcenter’s Store or Online Store, you need to fulfill the following requirements :
- The product listed on Microcenter or its website must be identical to the one sold by Best Buy, including the model number, brand, and color.
- The product listed on Microcenter must be in stock and available for purchase.
- The price match must be requested at the time of purchase or within 15 days after purchase at Best Buy.
- The lower price on the product listed on Microcenter must be advertised, printed, or shown on a mobile device.
- The product listed on Microcenter must not be part of a bundle or promotional offer.
- The product listed on Microcenter should not result from financing, bundling, freebies, or trade-in offers.
Which products are excluded from Best Buy’s price matching with microcenter?
The following type of products won’t be eligible for a price match with Microcenter :
- Contract mobile phones and devices sold at Best Buy.
- Prepaid phones and devices sold at Best Buy
- Clearance, refurbished, open-box, and pre-owned products sold at Best Buy
- Price errors and misprints in Target’s Ad or Website
- Products sold by unauthorized resellers at Microcenter’s Store or Website.
Does Microcenter also price match Best Buy?
As per Microcenter’s price match policy, It covers every leading retailer and its online store if it follows the terms and conditions listed in the policy. So it does certainly offer price matches with Best Buy if you follow terms and conditions properly.
FAQs about Best Buy’s Price Match with Microcenter
1. Does Best Buy match all Microcenter prices?
Though Best Buy tries to match the lowest of the microcenter’s prices, it won’t match the prices if any coupon/ rebate is applied to the price listed on microcenter.
2. How many Items in a Purchase can you get price Matched with microcenter?
In every purchase, only one item per customer per day is allowed to get matched with the prices listed on Microcenter.
2. Can Best Buy coupons be used while getting your purchase price matched with microcenter?
No, any coupon cannot be applied to further reduce the prices which are being offered after getting the prices matched with Microcenter.
As per Best Buy’s price match policy, Microcenter is not included in the list of eligible retailers but as Microcenter has local stores, You can get your purchase price matched with Microcenter because prices listed at every store (and its website) within the 25-mile radius will be matched by Best Buy.
So if you make any purchase, do check its prices on micro center and claim the difference if the prices listed are lower on Microcenter. And do remember that Best Buy’s Online purchases won’t be matched with Micro Center’s prices.